Sunday 23 October 2011


Every other day I sit and wait for the same bad news. Can you hear me saying, "I've got nothing left to lose." Can someone please start making sense? And beg the lord for accidents. I've seen the worst case scenario, I'm slowly letting go. Rescue me from everything, I just wanna live, I wish I could breathe.

“The irony of my life, if not its tragedy, is that I did not understand this until it was too late; only then, as I retraced in memory the vertiginous arc of our affair, and the desperate, terrible brutality of its ending, did I properly come to know what it signified. The tragedy of my life then; the failure to understand the nature of love, until it was too late.”

There’s nothing left here for me but empty promises and the thought of all the things I’m never getting back. You just leave me here alone .

No comments: