Saturday 1 October 2011

There was my bestfriend story's.

Couple of year she has been with a very handsome boy but one day, while she was on her way to school, she was knocked down by a car that lost control. When she woke up, she saw me beside her bed. Seeing im crying, she wanted to comfort me. But she realized that all that could come out of her mouth was just a sigh. The doctors says that the impact on her brain has caused her to lose her voice. Unfortunately, her boyfriend leave and insulting at her because of the weakness. She's begging for nothing, She learn sign language & started a new life. Telling herself everyday that she must give back what the boy did to her. A year has passed & the boy comes with his face injury badly & begging for a good surgery. After the treatment , the doctor said " what goes around comes around, See you begging me as my Wife did to you before right? I cant help you . Sorry, you're handicap now :)
The doctor was my bestfriend husband's :)

No comments: